What To Do After Car/Motor Vehicle Accident in Edmonton?

Motor Vehicle Accident Pain Feb12th 2020

What to Do After Car/Motor Vehicle Accident in Edmonton?

What to Do After Car/Motor Vehicle Accident in Edmonton? Been in Car Accident? Not Recovering from Injury? What to do if you are still not recovering from Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries? Motor Vehicle accidents can also be exhausting and stressful considering injuries and the type of paperwork. Know your right and get the right treatment to recover from injuries.

If you haven’t started a claim yet then you can follow a few easy steps to claim your injury. This information is Based on Diagnostic and Treatment Protocol Regulation Alberta.

Step1– See your Primary Health care Practitioner (Physiotherapist, Chiropractor, Physician) or call us as soon as possible (within 10 days) for an assessment of your injuries and if needed, treatment advice.

Step2– file an accident injury report with the police

Step3– Complete AB1 Notice of Loss and Proof of the claim form and send the signed copy to insurance. If you have any questions about the form contact our clinic or your insurance company.

Step4– Your insurance company will contact you to advise further steps and start the treatment as needed based on the recommendation by your Physiotherapist or Chiropractor.


We use a multi-disciplinary team approach including advanced Physiotherapy techniques, chiropractic, acupuncture, and massage therapy as needed to treat your sprain/strain, whiplash associated disorder, headaches, concussion symptoms, Vestibular treatment, and neck/back pain. We direct bill to most insurance companies for you so you don’t have to.


What to Do After Car/Motor Vehicle Accident in Edmonton? Contact Us Now and Our amazing staff will explain the process to take your stress away and talk with your insurance company to make your recovery pleasant.


Tags: , , , ,